Rules of Engagement for PBC Drive-Ins
Disclaimer: These rules help us remain compliant with our state government guidelines and enable us to love one another by minimizing the spread of Covid-19. Please help us honor our authority and serve our neighbors by following these guidelines.
1. Please stay in your car.
2. Please… stay… in… your… car.
3. Do not roll down your window unless you are parked more than six feet away from the nearest vehicle OR you keep the window at nose-level or higher.
4. Since some of our neighbors may be resting, please do not honk your horn before, during, or after the service.
5. When you first enter the lot you will be met by a greeter who will give you a packet of information for the service. Consult that packet for an order of service, song lyrics, a sermon outline, and more.
6. For audio, tune your car radio to 89.9 FM.
7. Please spend some time in prayer with those in your car as you wait for the service to begin.
8. If you’d like to leave a gift or report a need, you can place Offering Envelopes or Connect Cards in a designated basket near the exit at the end of the service.